IT-Betrieb, unsere Referenzen
EMEA Oracle Application Service
100 databases in 80 countries had previously been supported by the local IT services of the customers, without special consideration of the database and its application. With the new central EMEA Oracle Application Services, these databases are now set up, operated and maintained consistently. This occurs with a uniformly strict IT security standard.
Instead of "manual business as usual" service, the application is monitored and administered in a (partly) way with standard scripts and Oracle GRID Control.
- Framework for the central EMEA service
- Comprehensive documentation
- Design of the support environment
- Migration of application and databases (9i to 10g)
- Standardized DB scripts
- Realization of GRID Control (already with 9i)
- Installation support
- Back-up and recovery
- Client support
- Run-time monitoring and business continuity
- Service on Demand
- Bugtracking / Hotfixes